The Financcial Controller has overall responsibility of the Finance Department: accounting, billing, financial reporting, cash and investment management, budget and forecast preparation, .
Reporting to and partnering with the client CFO’s, the Financial Controller will collaborate and communicate with the company’s core leadership team, providing financial information to ensure the current and future financial health of the company.
– Accounting: General overview of the accounting process.
– Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning accounting, finance, billing, operations and tax.
– Ensures expenses are in line with approved budgets.
– Professionally engage with clients on billing and payment.
– Manage banking processes.
– Preparation of financial reports and presentation of findings to top management
– Responsible for all financial reporting, cash flow analysis, and financial forecasting.
- Develops policies and procedures for all accounting functions:
– Develops lean, effective and efficient controls over key processes
– Engages with IT to constantly enhance ERP capabilities
- Minimum Requirements:
– 3-5 years experience in finance roles
– Solid finance skills
– Strong leadership and clear communication (verbal and written) skills
– Desire to act as part of the leadership team in strategically shaping the organization
– Fluent in English
– Bachelor degree in Accounting or a related field
– Professional Finance/Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, FCA, CPA, etc)
If you wish to apply for the above vacancy please send your CV to: